Annual Parish Meeting
LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972
NOTICE IS HERE GIVEN OF THE COMBE FLOREY ANNUAL PARISH MEETING
WEDNESDAY 3 May 2017 at 7.00pm
1) Attendance and Apologies
2) Minutes of the meeting held on 8 June 2016
3) Matters arising from the minutes
4) Report by the Chairman of Combe Florey Parish Council
5) Merits of a Parish Council vs a Parish Meeting
6) Establish parishioners’ priorities for the upcoming year.
7) Any other business
The meeting is open to the public and everyone registered as a local government elector in the Parish is entitled to take part in the proceedings, including voting on any issue put to a vote.
Chairman, Combe Florey Parish Council
20th April 2017